viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Canned Spam for the End of the world!




From a brethren:  This was sent to me. He came on last night live and said he was deleting it when he got through. He said he got a call from somebody very credible that said we had no more than 3 months tops. John X army kept repeating don't send me any more money I'm not selling anything else. To go buy food and ammo. For
whatever you think of this Professor?

Professor Truth:  The below link is truthful.  Timing, I cannot say – but if we reverse engineer the Tribulation which likely started Sept 23rd 2017… + 3.5 + 3.5 yrs = 2024.  Midpoint would be approx 2020… so that’s 30 months from now!  I do KNOW that THEY plan a fake “Alien” invasion AFTER WWIII…. and BEFORE the “Antichrist” (Lucifer in a clone).  From my 7th sense and walking w Father – I SENSE imminent
dark clouds.  I also support Planet “X” approx. 2023/4 or at the end of the 7 years.  We have a lot coming our way folks!

I would have food for 3-6 months – canned, tuna/spam/soups/rice/WATER!!!
– have a water straw – H2O2 – have ammo n your guns ready… GET OUT OF THE
CITIES if you can….    I am not sure about the economic reset – but I am sure about WWIII and the Alien invasion in our near future….

I must add the best protection is to be a REAL Remnant! – Are you following Christian Identity?  Do you even know what it is?  
The Professor


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner