martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

ADOLF HITLER AND JESUS CHRIST DECODED



So I just got done watching Dennis Wise’s The Greatest Story Never Told. I put it off for quite some time. I believe it was due to my programming. I had a feeling it was going to be a paradigm changer for me and I wasn’t quite prepared for it. So I finally gave it my full attention and dug in. And so, it was. I finally learned the truth about Adolf Hitler and the German people.




What I learned was the opposite of what I’ve been taught, what we’ve ALL been taught, from an early age, and then pounded into our heads on a consistent basis with Hollywood movies like Schindler’s List. Which is a movie based on a FICTIONAL novel, yet they portray it as fact.

Notice the girl in the red dress…



The girl in the red dress…



And The Pianist.




Both movies made me cry. I felt so bad for them. Now I know who I really should have felt bad for…
They keep the propaganda going, so as not to miss a generation. An Israeli Minister admitted their manipulations on Democracy Now!, “We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust and the suffering of the Jews and that justifies everything we do to the Palestinian people.” And the German people I would add! 







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner