lunes, 5 de junio de 2017

Flat Earth Debunked by a real Scientist - Gill Brousard

21 min mark – Gill Destroys Flat Earth....



I have no more sympathy for the devil or those he has snared...   because they are like the walking dead virus... it will just get worse...  and at some point, they will see God’s Elect (none of whom are deceived by Flat Earth!) as the enemy! – DS or Dumb Shot (Alabama boy)  is epitomic and like most Fat Boys from the South, too much Fat on the Brain....  I no longer just relegate Flat Earth to a secondary issue to let’s go along to get along...  If you are Flat Earth – Leave me alone!  PLEASE!!!  There will be plenty to hang out with for you soon enough....  I won’t be there...   How do you like it when you piss off a Judahite!  We are not here to make friends but to destroy ... 

John 16:1   These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. 5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
The Professor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner