martes, 13 de febrero de 2018

Ken Klein: Angel Wars Preexistence and the Unforgettable Tree




Let me make it clear up front that even though Ken and I are confirming witnesses for each other when it comes to the Angel wars and preexistence and how our role within those particular events in my opinion determines our election for being born into this world and specifically of particular bloodline as connected to Jacob being favored and Esau hated. 

We most certainly have different perspective on the cosmology, old covenant, and whether there are other worlds like ours out there in the universe. I am not sure that anyone has brought up to Ken the possibility that we live in a flat enclosed system and that the space program as connected to NASA is part of the strong delusion being pushed now that the ancient aliens are our creators. 

I respect Ken and his research and have allowed him a platform to speak about his work. Many of the people that I share dialogue with as does most of the world still believe and support in their teaching a heliocentric cosmology. This does not mean that we should be incapable of sharing discourse on other subjects and issues. It wasn’t but a couple of years ago that I believe the same. Know that the opinions and teachings of those that come onto my shows are not always close to or reflective of my own. Most of you know that my understandings are dissimilar from that of the mainstream and that I am uniquely condemned because of such by most researchers out there when it comes to my perspectives. I am not a pastor preacher or minister. 

I am a seeker of truth and student of the ancient manuscripts. I don’t limit myself to study of just the canonical materials even though I take the King James version of the Bible to be my foundation on truth. However because I do read and study a lot of the ancient manuscripts which most others do not, I believe I have more insight on certain subjects and that if others studied these ancient manuscripts in similar vigilance that they would also come to the same discernment as so many of you now have. Thus the difference mostly between myself and others. God bless all of you and your seeking Show Description: Ken joins me this evening to speak about all things esoteric. 

He just released a new book called The Unforgettable Tree which we cover in great detail. Fascinating is our discussion on how the war in heaven unifies with humanity’s incarnation into flesh form. There are very few that understand the precepts of preexistence and how it ties into the larger questions of who we are why we are here and what all of this is about. If you are interested in the larger questions and the great mystery of this world certainly the show is a must hear.
Zen García



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner