sábado, 23 de julio de 2016

PREPARING FOR 2017 PLANET-X NIBIRU PLANET 9X WORMWOOD



15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
Psalm103



Astrologist, Ex Government officials, Political insiders are all saying the same thing... 2016 is the year we have all been hearing about. The return of Planet X or Nibiru to some, Wormwood to others. With Obama's recent speech on Global Warming, take notice to what he also had to say about a possible end of life as we know it here on earth. Why was this said? With so many conspiracy's of the end times coming already spreading around the world. Why make such a statement?

Put your house in order! repentance and pray every single day.


The purpose of this is to get you to PRAY!

This one I pray I am wrong…. but 18 months ago I told you in March of 2016 – the effects of PX would start to be noticed…..  I was right

For more than 10 years I told you that Sept 23rd 2017 would be a Biblically significant date – I have my own private ideas ……I will be right

The OMEGA CODE by Stewart Best used multiple probabilities of many events which all converged in Fall 2017
Omega Code

Last Jan-Feb I told you the following Fall-Winter of 2016 would be rock n rolling…and March 2017 would be very serious….I hope I am wrong!

This video confirms what I have been saying –

not of my own but as a bloodline Saxon servant of the Most High – The Professor


not my video – so excuse the logo….and intro…





Most of Mexico is going to sink, mostly the South and both costs. The peninsula of Baja California
in Mexico is going to disappear as Florida. The place where I live will be under water.

I would like to die in "the first round", I saw in a dream some months ago how the water was comming,
a huge wave higher than the mountain where I live.

I am not afraid to die, I don´t want to survive "The day after tomorrow"
I am praying every day like it is the last day of my life.
"M"










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner